The Western Region of Ghana has some of the most beautiful and clean beaches, the popular one is the Busua beach. This trip is from Accra- Takoradi, about 6 hours drive and 40min by flight. All prices included car/minivan, accommodation,entrance fees, guide fees.
• Nzulezo (Village on Stilts)
• Fort Santo Antonio / Fort Metal Cross
• Busua Beach
• Bia National Park
• Cape three point
• At 5:00am , we will pick you up from your meeting point.
• The road trip takes from 6-7h depending on traffic.We will be exploring the Western Region from the inner city to the village, the region is on the rise due to the recent oil production there. Attracting both locals and international visitors. We will be able to show you around and for you to discover the beauty of the region and its green scenery.
• Village of Nzulezo. The village on stilts, Nzulezo overlooks the Lake Tadane, and is entirely made up of stilts and platforms • Bia National Park. Bia National Park is a national park in the Western Region of Ghana. It is also a biosphere reserve with a 563 square kilometer resource reserve. It has some of Ghana’s last remnants of relatively untouched forest complete with its full diversity of wildlife
•Cape Three point. Cape Three Points is a small peninsula in the Western Region of Ghana on the Atlantic Ocean.The village of Cape Three Points is the southernmost in Ghana, and its beach is one of the most beautiful along Ghana’s West Coast.
• Visit Fort Saint Anthony . Fort Saint Anthony was a fort built by the Portuguese in 1515 near the town of Axim, in what is now Ghana. In 1642, the Dutch captured the fort and subsequently made it part of the Dutch Gold Coast
• Spend the day at the Busua Beach • Take surfing lessons
This Tour Does Not Include:
• Travel Insurance
• Flight to/from Accra
• Alcoholic beverages
• Incidental room charges in hotels/accommodations
• Individual tips to experience providers and venues